CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I really like her :)

*My 1st attempt to write in English.

Long silence since my last post.

I just don't know what to share, too many things happened.

But lately, I enjoyed reading others blog and now I begin to really like this one nice lady blog.

She is so cute, comes from a rich family but really down to earth type of person, family oriented girl.
But, not to include her sense in fasion. What a high taste that she had.
Maybe it's normal to them, with the money that they had. So, they can buy whatever they wanted to.
She is a malay girl, but her writing in English really inspired me and that is why I'm writing in English right now.
*Mind my vocabs & grammar, maybe it is not perfect. But practise do make perfect right?

I just don't know why I adore her so much, even she was only 23 (I guess) but her writing didn't sounds like her age.

I know, maybe she doesn't even know me, but hey, who cares?
I enjoy reading her blogs, enjoy her stories about her family, fashion, friends, bla bla bla...

In case any of you wants to read about her mumbling any of the above list, do visit her blog (web actually because she used domain name).

I'm wondering, why am I writing like a blog reviewer? (^_^)

1 comments:

ReActivate

::: salam eryne.. lamanyer menyepi.. saya dah tgk blog proudduck tuh [traslate BM, kelakar plak nak sebut] atleast u r trying.. than others yg takmo mencuba.. setuju kata2 eryne tuh practice makes perfect but some of us have given an ability to do smthing w/out any practising [hehehe] the incredibles & lots of luck.

::: anyway setiap drpd kita ada kekuatan yg tersendiri, cuma kita jer tak tunjuk.. nobody is perfect. salam maal hijrah 1432 & happy new year 2011 eryne!!!