CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I love this song

My hubby bought Maher Zain album last month and all that I can say, I'm loving it.
Actually, Danish yg suka sangat lagu InsyaAllah tu. Every time terdengar lagu tu dekat radio sure dia suruh kuatkan volume and he will start sing along, walau lyric yg dia nyanyi merapu meraban... hahaha.

So, ayah dia pun belikan la sekeping album, hehehe. Tak mahal mana pun, dalam RM24.90 kot, rasanya lah, I can't remember.

Since then we keep playing this album in the car and every time we reach to this song (For the rest of my life) I'll sing along and of course only at the chorus. Hehehe.

I would like to share it with you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)
For The Rest Of My Life - Lyrics
I praise Allah for sending me you my love 
You found me home and sail with me 
And I`m here with you 
Now let me let you know 
You`ve opened my heart 
I was always thinking that love was wrong 
But everything was changed when you came along 
OOOOO 


And theres a couple words I want to say 



Chorus: 

For the rest of my life 

I`ll be with you 
I`ll stay by your side honest and true 
Till the end of my time 
I`ll be loving you.loving you 
For the rest of my life 
Thru days and night 
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes 
Now and forever I...I`ll be there for you 



I know that deep in my heart 



[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/for-the-rest-of-my-life-lyrics-maher-zain.html ]



I feel so blessed when I think of you 

And I ask Allah to bless all we do 

You`re my wife and my friend and my strength 
And I pray we`re together eternally 
Now I find myself so strong 
Everything changed when you came along 
OOOO 



And theres a couple word I want to say 



*Repeat Chorus 



I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here 

Infront of me I strongly feel love 

And I have no doubt 
And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally 



Repeat Chorus 



I know that deep in my heart..







0 comments: